Schizophrenia.com

So maybe my meds dont help cause i have strong negatives too?

So I definitely have a paranoia, but I have the other side too… If I take antidepressants, I go straight paranoid and agitated… I try to heal my depression alone now… But being sick as kid, it made me probably dumb… I slept through my whole childhood. Now the results are here. I am sick, with no life… Maybe the aps depress too, idk, but I know I need them in a way.
But sometimes I am in so much pain, that its not human… This brain just doesn’t work, I have all my chaotic thoughts in my head, without even believing them wow…
Should I be patient? I hope ill do it better one day… But you know, one pdoc even told me that they gave me too many aps yeap…
Negatives, yeah… They are harsch… No one needs me like this :cry:
Its a pain to always need to sleep, I walk around with the eyes half closed often from this no working brain yeap… Plus, I am weak and desperate cause I knew the illness very early in my life… I went mean for a time too, its still in my heart in a way… But anyway…

1 Like

Meds only work for positive symptoms.
There is no medication for negative and cognitive symptoms YET.
Xanomeline seems to work and it will be in Phase 3 trials end of this year.

1 Like

@Anna1…im sorry youre having such a hard time now…i hope things imporve for you soon…you probably need a good med…have you tried clozapine

1 Like

OH, yeah, I almost fainted on clozapine. I also had such a bad constipation ot it, like not going in the toilet for two weeks, it was too much, I stopped it.
I guess, the pain is related to some other disorders here, like depression (or negatives) for example… I hate how I feel my brain in my head in the evenings or how I lack energy… But I think already the aps are not good for this… But the aps never relieved my paranoia either entirely, my Zyprexa is almost like sugar pill, its strange. I waited that it relaxes my brain, maybe sedate it nicely, but it never happened lol… Idk why I don’t feel my ap in the brain lol. Anyway, I continue like this. I guess I am just low, with an iq deficits now…No med for this, the ads increase my fears and my somatic sensations…