So it's true. Women collaborate on gossiping (aka research) men

fictions can be lies

trut is still trut

1 Like
  • Fiction is false information
  • Fact is truthful evidence
1 Like

Ah, no worries if you’d prefer to keep it private. You’d just be interesting to have tea with if you were in driving range is all. (That’s a compliment.)

Cheers.

:blush:

2 Likes

Maybe it was not the SZ. Or the gossip of it. Maybe it was something she would think you needed to tell her.

Maybe because she found out not from you - she felt you were withholding.

Happens a lot. Not your fault or anyones fault. Sometimes its just circumstances.

2 Likes

I have given up on dating. I can live without it.

3 Likes

Lots of women will reject sz men but I am sure there is one or 2 that won’t mind. Keep trying! Also don’t be so fast in dating like by offering a ring. Take it slow and no stress!

3 Likes

Lol you and your rings it is cute.

Btw men gossip too.

This is going to be an unpopular opinion, but I feel it is good to tell someone I have schizophrenia early on. Not like 2 years later. Because some people don’t want to date schizophrenics.

The other day I told a guy I’m schizophrenic and he immediately stopped talking to me.

I don’t know why.

Maybe he is worried i will cause a mass murder.

6 Likes

i read sz is te modern day leperocy in certain views of us

2 Likes

Once I took the bus and the bus driver closed the door on an old guy who has leprosy. You could see the leprosy on his face. Anyways the bus driver didn’t let him get on the bus. Leprosy is contagious.

2 Likes

sounds sad…

I even read ex convixes et more respect tan sz from some people

2 Likes

Like I told you when I made the comment about me researching guys,

It’s a ■■■■■■■ safety issue.

It’s not unfair.

Frankly you should be researching your dates too.

And while we’re talking about dating,

I noticed a comment you made the other day.

You said you wanted a wife so she could give you children.

Dude, you’re in your forties and need to be dating women in their forties.

That ship has sailed, unless you want to look into alternative methods.

Maybe dating too young is part of your problem.

Date someone your own age, possilby already with children.

2 Likes

This is a fair point.

2 Likes

The woman I am interested in is 34 this year. I am 43 this year. Nevertheless, the women’s talking network has ruined me.

Dearly noted. Disclose mental illness earlyy to potential partners to filter thoose who will not compromise and understand me.

1 Like

I’ve seen men get into some mean spirited gossip about women before, but I think women are worse about gossiping about men. They call it “male bashing”. As far as I’m concerned, turnabout is fair play.

1 Like

About 80% which equates to 4 out of 5 people gossip, 3 out of 5 regularly on any given day you may be among the 5 or 2.

1 Like

Buying a ring after only knowing her for a month seems… Not great.

Researching and asking questions is not gossip. A woman warning another woman of red flags they experienced with you is not gossip. I’m with @Charles_Foster one this one. It is :100::100::100::100::100: a safety issue.

Why are you buying her a ring before you even get to know each other enough to discuss core facets of your personality and life?

Rings are not like other jewelry. They always carry the connotation of commitment to some extent.

1 Like

I have kept this ring for a while before I became interested in this woman.

Let’s be clear here. A woman who has knowledge that I am schizophrenic discloses this information to another woman I am interested in. Because of this “gossip” she stops chatting with me. None of these two women have had “experienced with me from your view red flags”. All this is chatting. I have never met face-to-face the woman who disclosed my mental illness and have not seen the woman I am interested in for a month.

You don’t even know the whole story from my perspective let alone the side of the two women.

I absolutely agree with this opinion. I’m open about my mental health with new potential partners–and everyone else, really. I find it helps me weed out unsavory people who either can’t handle my SZ symptoms or who just are biased and don’t want to date me because of it.

3 Likes

Was it for proposing marriage? Giving such expensive gifts early on seems strange.

1 Like