So I made it out to the Christmas Eve meal tonight

I was feeling pretty bad earlier. A bit sad. Didn’t want to go out to the restaurant with my family. One of the biggest blocks was a need for a shower.

But I just sucked up the negative vibes, got a shower and met up with the family.

I enjoyed myself. I didn’t say much but it was really fun meeting up with my nephews - they are 8 & 6. I got the Santa tracking site on my phone and showed them were Santa was right now (he was in India btw).

So tomorrow is just a family meal in the house. I don’t want to smell so am going to have another shower last thing before bed (so I am all set tomorrow).

Thanks for all your supportive and kind messages folks. Means a lot. J

19 Likes

Well done Jimbob.

I always say, the thought about the event is always 100 times worse than the event, in most cases haha

4 Likes

Good going jimbob !

1 Like

Way to go @anon94176359! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nice job @anon94176359!

2 Likes

Way to go @anon94176359! I love that you showed them the Santa Tracker! That’s awesome and thoughtful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great job, @anon94176359!

1 Like

its all about the kids

don’t you think?

Nice job, @anon94176359

2 Likes

My two nephews are an absolute joy to spend time with.

2 Likes

I am on a roll. Have just loaded a crockpot chicken stew and veg

8 Likes

Well done mate! Merry xmas to you and yours!

1 Like

Do you suffer from the negative symptoms of schizophrenia?

1 Like

I do have some negative symptoms but after a lot of thought I think my reluctance to showering isn’t solely a negative symptom. There is a lot pretty fear and apprehension involved.

3 Likes

my dinner was really bad :frowning: it was disgusting, lol

well done Jim

1 Like

Nice I’m glad you had fun!!

1 Like

So I just had a late night shower so I don’t have to worry about getting one tomorrow morning

3 Likes

that’s the spirit @anon94176359

1 Like

That’s so awesome!

1 Like

Good for you! Be proud of yourself!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.