So I dropped criminal law for a computer class and job update

This fall now two evenings instead of legal analysis and criminal law I am taking legal analysis and a computer class. I already have two of six classes done from the spring for the paralegal certificate I am hoping will help me or compliment my degrees for a career sometime. Criminal law not required so I dropped it for a computer class cause I skim past so many jobs I"d like to apply for when I see the required computer skills which believe me I lack.

My new part time job going ok except they called me off last week a day and I called off one day this week but he days i’ve worked all is well in week 2.

I realize I lack job skills, business sense and have alot of by contrast theoretical knowledge or understandings of subjects that will never get me work. Might also take a computer seminar at the YWCA in town before the fall semester.

That’s all for me.

4 Likes

Congratulations on the job.

That’s great!! Computers aren’t hard. You put something in and you can expect what is going to come out. Although I’m taking a challenging course now on IT acquisition and sourcing. It’s more what people do with computers than their behavior. If you need any help let me know. I also took a class on writing resumes and answering questions in an interview so I can always give you tips on how to beef up your resume. Good luck! :sunny:

1 Like

good on you.
take care