So hot today!

I am having the fan blowing my back. The pavement is to hot to be barefoot. Just chilling and have light entertainment.

2 Likes

In Europe is cold as ice

Where are you from?

1 Like

Im jealous. Bloody freezing here in the uk. Roll on our summer.

2 Likes

I am living in perth west Australia. There is song call “perth we are sorry, so sorry”:grinning:

3 Likes

I’m in England
I seem to remember last spring and summer it got way too hot here

1 Like

When i get paid i buy myself some icypoles. I can’t keep stocking up cold water and iceblocks.

Yes your right it was hot here. How i miss it. I live in a tourist town and remember getting annoyed with all the holiday makers for taking over my local pub and nicking my seat lol. Cant wait till spring - usually down the beach watching the sunrise. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perth is so small i get responses from our public what i am doing. Sometimes i wish living somewhere more populated disappearing into anonymity. But maybe its all ignorant thinking.

It’s been cold here but I know spring isn’t that far away and it will warm up quickly. Summers here are hot and humid and make me anxious for fall and winter to return.

1 Like

Cold here, but has been a mild winter so far, will get a blast of really cold air on thursday

1 Like

yeah, here in Iowa around MLK day, it’s sub zero

then Feb. a lot of snow

winter has a charm that takes awhile to get rid of

2 Likes

I’m Australian too.

42c in the shade here today and they say it will be hotter tomorrow.

Inside keeping cool.

Do you live near water beach …?

1 Like

I haven’t got a car. Public transport takes me to the beach in about 1 hour. But the sun here is dangerous because of the ozonholes in the atmosphere.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.