So happy on nicotine gum now ! day two again...but sticking I promise!

so happy so happy…day two with no cravings on the nicotine gum…I d k how I am going to get off the gum without going back to cigs but for now I’m smoke free !! yes, I know wean off the gum…

1 Like

I guess I’ve been posting about quitting so much it’s like crying wolf…the gum really is working for me anyways.

1 Like

Nicotine replacement works and it’s horribly hard to give up. It’s a seriously addictive drug that nicotine.

I got off on champix. It really worked well for me so there’s other avenues. I found replacing bad behavior with good is the way to go. Start exercising. You feel like a smoke do some pushups. Your body adjusts pretty easily after the physical withdrawals. Seems nicotine is like 3 days for the physical.

1 Like

yes three days…I plan on following the gum schedule and start cutting down to one piece of gum every two hours in three weeks so that in six weeks I can start the next level of weaning…it takes ten weeks total if I do it right.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.