So. Cloneazepam (benzo) is doing nothing for me

I built this thing up to be a wonder cure for my anxiety and all I get about 3 hours of anxiety relief. Then everything comes back.

I’m going to up my dose of L-theanine instead to 1200mg a day. That’s the max dose recommended by the fda.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, man.

Didn’t you say you’re on a pretty low dose,

Why not try two?

2 Likes

Yeah I take a low dose of clonazepam. Its okay help with sleep. I just started taking l theanine today what’s your thoughts on l theanine?

1 Like

Good luck! Maybe a different benzos would benefit you more. I also take Pristiq and propranonol for anxiety. I used to worry constantly but don’t anymore

1 Like

I have the same problem.

Benzo works for me after 1 hour and it is barely as good as L-Theanine. Not even close.

I am taking 450 mg L Theanine in the mornings and 450 afternoon.

Some days when it is unbearable, I take 225 in the evening as well.

1 Like

Is it dangerous to take more theanine than the bottle says and how much us too much?

L-theanine is very safe. I’ve been taking 800mg a day(400mg at noon and 400mg at 6pm) for over a year.

I’m going to start taking 600mg at noon and 600mg at 6pm now.

That’s 1200mg a day the recommended maximum.

That’s what I’ve discovered now. L-theanine seems better. At least in high doses.

1 Like

I took a measly 100mg just today.

1 Like

That’s rough. Klonopin is supposed to be the longest acting benzo too so you’re somewhat out of luck there.

L-theanine did nothing for me except flare up my bladder problems for some unknown reason, sadly. Have you tried anti-anxiety long term meds before? I forget. Like antidepressants or certain anticonvulsants?

1 Like

I keep a little chance for emergencies.

Like take 500 instead and leave 200 for emergencies.

1 Like

0.5mg used to work like a charm when I used it previously a year ago. But now since I’ve been taking l-theanine it just seems lame.

I’m just going to forget about benzos rather than doubling down I think.

2 Likes

I could try another theanineat night

1 Like

Maybe you can keep the clonazepam for emergencies- taking 1mg if need be.

1 Like

Nah. I was nervous enough about getting involved with it again. I’m kind of glad it turned out this way to be honest. Good riddance to benzos.

2 Likes

Yeah no more Benzos for me either.
Depakote is doing its job.

2 Likes

I am trying a new non drug solution for anxiety. I’ll let everyone know in a month or so if it helps.

3 Likes