So Allow Us To Attempt To Understand YOUR Logic

If everyone had healthcare across the board and equally, as a right, some how your rights would be diminished? We couldn’t control prices? All our work as a nation would be forfeited? It would be tyrannical and a death cult? With your line of thinking, it already is.

I mean, it’s not like we can control prices now. And your sentiments are very easy to hold when you have decent health insurance. There are people in this country dying because they can’t afford their insulin. Besides, having national health insurance doesn’t mean that everyone has to be on that insurance. Private insurance will still exist. It just means that everyone will have the option of using national health insurance. Of course it’s not perfect, but it’s better than what we have now.

In Canada we’ve established that when the supply is available for free, demand for it will exceed the supply. That’s why we have queues and people dying waiting for treatment.

2 Likes

You have to pay somehow and so called free systems like Australia are under great pressure. Long waiting lists for basic services. As @shutterbug says…it’s not the total answer either. The free market isn’t really free to anyone unless you have some coin. You pretty much can buy your way in with enough coinage.

I wish there was quality health care for everyone. I truly do.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.