So a woman asked me for the time

I was supposed to meet someone I knew for a coffee, and it turned out they forgot about our appointment.

So while I was waiting for a taxi home, outside the shopping center,this woman came up to me asking for the time.

I just assumed she was an undercover store detective, I mean come on who doesn’t have a mobile phone these days?

It’s funny that it was my first thought, though.

1 Like

Maybe her phone’s batery died… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

or maybe she likes you

2 Likes

I don’t carry a cell phone or wear a watch. I’m ‘old school’. I figure when I become important enough to have to know what time it is, that’s when I’ll buy a watch.

2 Likes

Yeah…maybe she was flirting with you!

2 Likes

Yes think she likes you @everhopeful.but i might not be so be careful

2 Likes

She was a time keeper. You were suppose to meet someone there and when she showed up you were leaving. She asked you for the time… both of you were right there… you missed the opportunity of a lifetime… yet again… ugh humans I swear… :imp:

1 Like

She asked you for the time? Oh gosh @everhopeful I think you got flirted with. :grin:

2 Likes

Not everybody has a cell phone.

I used to be asked this all the time before people carried cellphones. Women Men it didn’t matter. I guess I just look like someone who knows what time it is.

lol thats hilarious

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.