Snake on my driveway

6 Likes

I like snakes.
When I encounter any,
I stop and admire it.
They usually go away, scared

2 Likes

yeah we get them on our walkway. they really stare you down and refuse to budge.

1 Like

Looks kinda like the little snake we found in our house, a month ago! I caught it in a plastic bin and then Hubby released it outside, but not too close to our house. The snake was super chill and docile, though.

2 Likes

Yeah he slithered away. I’ve seen big snakes though I don’t even wanna mess with while I’m hiking. Just let ‘em pass by. And then go.

2 Likes

Oh, sorry @Om_Sadasiva… I somehow replied to you, but I meant to reply to the post in general.

2 Likes

Ok no problem. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

This is the snake we found in our house. Just chillin’ on the dog crate. :smile:

3 Likes

I worked at a nature center with all types of exotic animals in a section. They had a no legged lizard. No not a snake. This nasty thing will bite your hand off. Had to wear big gloves. It was a difficult job. I fed shrimp to a giant snapping turtle too

4 Likes

That sounds like a fun job! :open_mouth: Yeah, I saw a legless lizard at the San Antonio Zoo! I had heard of legless lizards, before, but I didn’t really know if they were real. Now I know they are!

3 Likes

Legless lizards yea that’s the name. They’re from Australia and South east Asia I believe

2 Likes

Looks like it could be a garter snake.
Harmless

3 Likes

In Belgium we don’t have snakes.

But when I was living in Singapore I once had a snake jump out of a trash can when I opened it.

Scared the hell out of me.

3 Likes

here we have snakes and big lizzards, real big, size of komodo dragons. Snakes are beautiful but some of them have nasty venoms that will rotten your flesh in minutes, gangrene. There is also an interesting one, it is albine and it has 2 heads, it is blind. i have found one in the past. other people have seing it too.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.