Smoking is controlling my life

Its like my life depends on it: I wake up and the first thing is to smoke 2 cigarettes and only then to take a pee! Then i get ready and smoke another two. Then I smoke two on the way to work. During work i smoke like 4 and then chainsmoke when i finish work. I smoke a pack a day. I feel like i dont have time for anything else. I dont even play video games because i need to smoke that often. Can anyone relate?

1 Like

I’m the same but with vaping. I wish I could give up.

1 Like

Same here with vaping. I could quit vaping but I need something for my negative symptoms first.

Boredom is killing me so I vape all day.

You said that you have some powerful gaming rig, arent you gaming all day.

Α pack a day is not much. Don’t worry. I smoke almost 2

No, only when my friend calls me to play which isn’t everyday. We play for 30 min.

Dont you feel that the gaming rig you bought is kinda under-used? I feel the same way with my 800£ rig

Where do yoy live? Thats souds expensive. Do you also chainsmoke like i do?

I live in Greece. You?

Yes I do. I was playing much more when I was on Abilify. Had less negative symptoms.

Lithuania, how much is a pack? At mine is 3.45€

Here is 4.10€. 666/999

Do you at least use the rig to sit on this forum?

I understand you, your positives are bad as far as i know. When i get psychotic i just dont stop smoking at all

1 Like

No lol I am on my cellphone, I stay in bed all day browsing the forum and vaping while listening to Spotify on my cellphone. I want to listen on my pc but my parents and brothers don’t want, its annoying them. One is working next to my room and my father is home all day.

You vape indoors? I have to do outside for a smoke and I live in a harshly cold climate and i need to get down from a 3rd floor which is bothersome

Yes in my bed and room only. Though my parents fight with me sometimes to stop.

I have to smoke. There is no room for giving it up. I need it, and I will probably die from it early as I started when I was 11 - I am 33 now

How did you get cigarettes at that young age?