๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Howโ€™s everyone doing?

1 Like

Meh. I need to get out of bed. The past 4 days i have only gotten out for a little food, to use the rest room, and to go on runs, and then it right back in. I should really make an appointment to talk about it, but bed.

2 Likes

On the bright side I danced this morning. I havenโ€™t danced in a long time. Felt great actually

2 Likes

Iโ€™m cutting down on benzos, and Iโ€™m having mood issues. Bah humbug. Did you make that GP appointment for your father?

1 Like

Lol my life these four days as well. Lazy kingdom. Or more like, depressive kingdom.

1 Like

Iโ€™m sorry to hear guys :frowning: Iโ€™m going in to see the psychologist about my dad but he does seem to be a little better thanks for asking

2 Likes

A bit of both probably

What did you dance? Show us the music.

Iโ€™m good @anon80629714, went to dinner last night with some friends had a great time :smile:

2 Likes

Doing okay
Must not let stress get me,I become stress thinking of girls and not getting girlfriend also stresses me

1 Like

Still having a hard time. On the bright side I found out I lost 10 poundsโ€ฆbut still feel bloated and uncomfortable.

2 Likes

I got laid off from work a couple of days ago. I have many weeks of unemployment insurance coming, if approved, though, so even if I donโ€™t find another job soon, I think I will be ok for a while.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.