Smells you can't stand

Overripe fruits. And garbage cans.

1 Like

The de-odorizer they put in plastic garbage bags

1 Like

Burning flesh (don’t ask). If I think about it, I can still smell it. A little less esoteric: cooked carrots. An aversion rooted in something that happened when I was 11. My mom was dying of cancer at home (in-house Hospice). My grandfather (her father) was in the early stages of Alzheimer’s. We were eating meatloaf with cooked carrots on the side and something else. I got up to get some ketchup for the meatloaf and he threatened me with a steak knife for not asking to be excused. Last thing I ate before getting up was cooked carrots. For whatever reason, when I came back to the table I had an imagination of him suddenly throwing up cooked carrots at the dinner table. Never again (through no fault of carrots themselves).

2 Likes

poo mixed with bleach and bad food

knickers a few days on the floor

wounds if you have to have it packed

1 Like

When people have BO, but instead of using some deodorant or something, they spray themselves with perfume or cologne. Axe is not deodorant. Bodyology is not deodorant.

Ooh, or when people obviously don’t wipe well enough because they always smell like actual sh it, no matter what.

When my brother burns turkey bacon and calls it “turkey bacon chips.” Or how he insisted on cooking regular frozen fries in the microwave. Both smelled horrible.

When Chlodey passed gas for 2 days straight after eating a new brand of food.

When people have an odor coming from their nether regions, and yet insist on spreading their legs when they sit down.

1 Like

this is not what i needed to read right before lunch.

1 Like

My smell is burning flesh also but it came from when I worked as a law enforcement officer and I first responder to car accident or house fire. Now if smell something similar or imagine it I smell it

2 Likes

Dirty feet and BO.

1 Like

Burning tires/rubber

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.