Here is the book writen by the lead author of the paper, Dr Dale Bredesen.
What about sz…?? I have severe cognitive dysfunction…!!!
"Bredesen’s approach is personalized to the patient, based on extensive testing to determine what is affecting the brain’s plasticity signaling network. In the case of the patient with the demanding job who was forgetting her way home, her therapy consisted of some, but not all, of the components of Bredesen’s program, including:
• eliminating all simple carbohydrates, gluten and processed food from her diet, and eating more vegetables, fruits and non-farmed fish
• meditating twice a day and beginning yoga to reduce stress
• sleeping seven to eight hours per night, up from four to five
• taking melatonin, methylcobalamin, vitamin D3, fish oil and coenzyme Q10 each day
• optimizing oral hygiene using an electric flosser and electric toothbrush
• reinstating hormone replacement therapy, which had previously been discontinued
• fasting for a minimum of 12 hours between dinner and breakfast, and for a minimum of three hours between dinner and bedtime
• exercising for a minimum of 30 minutes, four to six days per week"
Dont worry dude we will get effective meds by 10 to 30 years…!!!
I ordered the book from Amazon yesterday. I’ll write you the main points when it arrives if you wish.
I have excellent cognitive function except for my verbal working memory which is really poor.
Okay that would be great @NutsAboutU… take care buddy…???