Sleeping a lot

I am working a full time job and exercise daily when I get home,I tried to sleep well but have been feeling more then normally tired.Slept nine hour at night and in the afternoon need to take an hour nap.Just tired~~

5 Likes

I’m tired all the time too. I think a lot of mine has to do with lack of activity though.

1 Like

Sometimes I like sleeping a lot. It’s very relaxing. Sometimes there is nothing as soothing as sleep.

1 Like

I know it’s a far shot, but How is your diet?

If you incorporate more fruit and veg, it might help you feel lighter and less tired

1 Like

I sleep a lot too. Coffee usually gets me going, if I’m too symptomatic for coffee I drink some B complex. Anyway hope you manage your tiredness today! Wish you well!

1 Like

I sleep 12 hours. So, 9 hours is not that bad.

1 Like

@Gtx1990 are u married …??

When I don’t work j can sleep 12-15 hours. I love it but I hate it lol…it is definitely my Clozaril. Could never sleep that many hours before

1 Like

Same as me. I agree that 9 hours isn’t so bad.

1 Like

I go to sleep at 10pm and wake up at 11am by alarm. So I would sleep longer without the alarm. :turtle::turtle::turtle:

I sleep my life away.
Haha is there such a phrasal verb
or did i just invent it?
You got the meaning, though. :crazy_face:

I woke up at 2pm today.

It’s because of coffee and Pepsi.

1 Like

i go to bed between 22:00 and 23:00 and get up at 09:00

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.