Sleep Paralysis?

Im having dreams with animals i had a dream where a lion got my head with his mouth and i was actually feeling it and i started screaming inside his mouth in the dream then i woke up another dream i had was with a tiger it was the same as before i was inside its mouth and started screaming today in the morning i had a dream that a snake was suffocating me and i could actually feel the snake in my neck while i was sleeping ive had tactile hallucinations before should i worry about it?

I hope it passes. i had something where i was in a room with large rats and they were biting me really deep on my ankle and it really hurt like it felt real.

but i have not had dreams like this for a while

1 Like

I had the same dream but it was a bear. I was running from it but it snatched my head.

2 Likes

Its so weird i wonder if its the schizophrenic brain creating hallucinations during sleep when its most vulnerable after them being supressed all day by meds.

1 Like

A bear would be worse bears scare me more than the animals i mentioned.

1 Like

maybe there is something more vulnerable about the brain functioning at night with hallucinations yea.

but in terms of the meds i think they work round the clock 24/7?

1 Like

Sometimes I dream that I am drowning and I wakeup with difficulty in breathing. Maybe its sleep apnea idk.

1 Like

The otherday I couldnt breath at night when I woke up, idk if it was real or a dream as when I wake up my memory is too weak and I dream with eyes open while awake.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.