Slavery and the multiverse

Slavery is a word, I don’t know what it means. Some say the natural numbers are all there are, each one teach one to invoke the meaning of algebra. In the end it is a choice. If there is a hierarchy, which is a prerequisite of perception at any given time, then someone is always overshadowing or teaching, thus we are all slaves to someone, or somebody, it is simply work, and life’s lessons require us to work through them, in one dimensions you may be a working on one problem and in another working on something else, yet all is one, and in the context of the natural numbers you have infinite masters, each above the other, but are we really just numbers or is that just ego, I think the latter, to know thy self is to perceive nothing, between 0 and 1.

I don’t see black and white only. There is grey as well in nature. The universe is more than just yes or no. There is supernatural luck to.

1 Like

I don’t know where grey comes from, most people have three cones for seeing the spectrum, a minority have four like birds and lizards, fewer still see auras of the ether, is electricity light or a prism?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.