Slave to your voices

Are some of you guys still enslaved to your voices? Example. Everytime I want to pick something to wear they interrupt me and give me every reason why I shouldn’t. Apparently if I don’t follow their advice someone I love will die. Its driving me crazy and it pisses me off so much, like please leave me tf alone Damn. Every single time dude.

3 Likes

No. They just are sort of vibing with what I do. They don’t make any requests.

When I was not well they gave me the impression I’d die and go to hell, but the dynamic changed as my brain healed. I no longer fear that.

The negative bias of the voices is chronic brain inflammation manifesting as that.

3 Likes

Lots of voices. Just trying to live a normal life. Work and afford to study and create ideas to hopefully get out of poverty.

1 Like

Yeah they say every time I smoke its eternal torment but I dont listen and still smoke they do ■■■■ to prove that they are god but I dont belive I told them they realy have to do something crazy for me to belive that but they say wont prove it cuz they dont want me to expernce in life

1 Like

I sometimes am slave to my voices when I get alot of pressure coming from them to go to sleep. Theres the forceful way of them doing this going to sleep.

1 Like

Lucky they tell me not to sleep and torture me

2 Likes

Yeah I wish the comands would stop they tell me to do something then tell me it was the wrong thing to do

1 Like

Yeah its a never ending game with them. I call them Imps and are very deceiving. I try ti block them out but it isnt 100%.

Screw the voices. I don’t do anything they tell me to do, I tell them to go rot in the ground somewhere. Works a lot better than doing what they say.

1 Like

I can’t block mine out even though they say I can

1 Like

How do you block them out?

2 Likes

I cant. I just ignore them and try to find a distraction.

maybe u feel lonely,i dont know i heard isolation causes these symptoms.

1 Like

When I get psychotic I am afraid that if I don’t listen to them I will be in a hellish dimension wen I die. It is hard to ignore the voices for that reason. Idk how to change that I need a very strong belief system that I’m not going to hell, regardless of what the voices say. So that I can ignore them if it’s bad to listen to them…

2 Likes

Yeah I was on the same boat a couple years ago. It really sucks and the anxiety is very debilitating, I hope you find some peace. What helped me is changing religions. But thats as far I will talk about it.

@oulabi could be. I usually isolate all the time.

1 Like

what religion did you change to? if i may ask?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.