Skipping Assertive Community Treatment and Group Therapy this morning

My FedEx package is out for delivery today, and I need to be at home to accept delivery of it. It’s a graphing calculator for my upcoming math studies. Tomorrow I have an eye doctor appointment for a new pair of glasses.

Anyway the Assertive Community Treatment has worked well for me. I haven’t been hospitalized since the Fall of 2008.

3 Likes

Wow! Since 2008? That’s so great. I haven’t been hospitalized since I started the county public mental health care program. I totally get how good that feels. I’m happy for you

1 Like

Thanks @CoCo. I’m happy too. I can’t really afford to be hospitalized anymore.

1 Like

No one can afford hospital treatment. It’s criminal what we have to pay for healthcare.

1 Like

True. I support some solutions to the problem, but we aren’t supposed to talk politics. Universal healthcare would be nice though.

1 Like

Yeah. Sorry. I wasn’t trying to start a political discussion, but I guess it is political no matter what

1 Like

That’s okay. You really didn’t do it. I stuck my neck out a bit with my comments.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.