Six years of hell

In 2013 I moved to a new apartment in a new city in a new state and it was like all hell broke loose in my mind. This continued for six years until in 2019 I was put on the long acting injectable Invega Sustenna and slowly over a few months I started to get better and improve until I moved to a new apartment and the mental hell gradually became less and less. Then two years later I moved into a new house and my mind became clear and I became more positive. Now I’m on Invega Trinza and I’m doing well and much better. I also take 300 mg of Bupropion every day. I don’t know what caused all the mental torments but I’m glad it’s over and hope it never returns. Hopefully it won’t if I stay on my meds.

6 Likes

Did you hear voices? Were thye lifelike?

I had some voices that sounded like other men.

1 Like

Sounds like a pretty typical Sz story. I also had several years where my mind was racing with paranoid and delusional thoughts. I also was finally relieved of them with Invega. I switched to Aripiprazole after awhile though, because I didnt feel good on Invega.

2 Likes

That picture in your profile is weird. Why does the sun have sunglasses? Does he hate himself?

1 Like

Hes a happy sun, taken it a day at a time. You can feel this positivity too…€99.99 a month

1 Like

I know its weird not sure why i picked it…i guess im trying to make freinds

1 Like

I became very paranoid and delusional thinking people were out to get me and poisoning me and I had religious delusions too so I won’t talk about those on here. I tried many different meds before I finally decided to try an injection and it worked.

2 Likes

Also why do you think people who wear sun glasses hate themselves? Becaise they are hiding their hangover?

He’s the sun. Why would he wear glasses that stop him from seeing himself?

1 Like

He gets blinded when he looks in the mirror…the sunglasses protect his retinas with the added benefit of making him look cool!

1 Like

I’m guessing that self-loathing is more common than previously imagined.

1 Like

Hey @velociraptor I just wanted to say sorry for saying F you pu$$y years ago.

1 Like

Im confused…are you actually apologising or telling him to go fck himself?

I was apologizing.

1 Like

You shouldnt apologise to people who think their better than you

1 Like

I don’t think he thinks he’s better than me.

No worries mate – we all have off days. So glad to hear that things are improving for you!

:heart:

1 Like

Why did you insult him in the first place?

I disagreed with something he posted on my thread and I didn’t respond appropriately because I had anger issues.

1 Like