Situational depression....not enough dough...same old complaint

I am depressed lately…not enough money to go around…Angie’s headlights went out on her car and we might have to drive in the early morning to another far away town for my colonoscopy on the 20th…guess I’ll just have to drive my broken down SUV…scared…it acts funny on the highway ever since I hit a deer…anyways…back to the poverty issue…I am so tired of bad food…and never having money !!

1 Like

I’m really sorry, jukebox. My dad struggles in the same way. I really feel for you. I hope things start looking up soon. The world doesn’t make it easy to be disabled. You survive, but you can’t thrive.

1 Like

very true @Happy_H thanks

I’m sorry @jukebox.
Hopefully things will get better for you guys soon.

1 Like

I truly wish I could help you @jukebox , but I’m in tight times myself $$ wise . I wish I new away … maybe if you get a gofundme page going it could help ?

1 Like

You’re not alone. I’m poor too. I think most of us are. I think I’m pretty fortunate right now, tbh.

1 Like

I’m just happy to have enough food especially since I get paranoid I won’t have enough in the future. I hate seeing people on Instagram posting all the time about their delicious foods.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.