Sitting waiting

to go into my new job. I’m nervous and not at all ready for 8 hours today. wish me luck, I need it.
I’ve had a few anxiety attacks. :pensive:

8 Likes

goodluck. You can do this

3 Likes

my first day was good, but man am I sore. 6am again tomorrow :confused:
I learned quickly, and I like the people I work with. it’s fairly easy, but all I do is stand the whoooole time :frowning:

7 Likes

Now you must master the stealth lean.

2 Likes

Good for you! This is a big step—you should be very proud of yourself. :relaxed:

2 Likes

well done, just breath n think you can do this they chose you!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Likes

I’m glad your first day went well. I hope you get used to the standing part soon. Wear comfy shoes!

All the best for your second day!

2 Likes

To be honest, working at a gas station sounds miserable. I respect you for even applying.

1 Like

You’ll get the hang of it. Happy to hear your working :blush:

1 Like

It’s actually a pretty sweet gig, I’ve had worse jobs. There isn’t a whole lot to it. Read a lot of books when I was a Gas Station Attendant.

2 Likes

I actually like it. it’s pretty simple, and I don’t do much. the miserable part is standing so long.
and my co workers are real laid back, one of my managers flipped another manager off and said ‘sit and spin’ HAHA

2 Likes

Are you mainly running the cash register? Maybe they can give you a tall stool to sit on or something?

1 Like

Best of luck. We’re all proud of you.

1 Like

I’m too shy to ask. but I think it’d be a no anyway, as of right now all I’ve done is work the cash register mostly. but soon I’ll be trained in back too, it’s not just a simple gas station, it’s one on an interstate exit so there’s a motel, camping, and even showers in the gas station lol
there’s food and stuff that they make too. it’s called countryside :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was in related topics so here I am posting 209 days later, I love truck stops they got so much cool stuff there to buy, sounds like where you work

1 Like