Sink or swim response

do you know i’ve been swimming for so long i’ve forgotten that i’m drowning, i need some air man :confused:

1 Like

You’re definitely not having a good day. Niether am I but there was a bit of drama yesterday for me. Did anything cause your day to go bad ?

1 Like

idk, but the woman on the helpline was rubbish and i didn’t like her tone, she ended up just telling me to phone an ambulance or the police if i am in dire need, i asked he if i could phone the fire brigade and she said yes, i thought yeah, i’d love a guy with an axe breaking down my door :confused:

i really wish there was a crisis cafe set up just now but they haven’t even started the pilot yet :frowning: it would be good to know that there was somewhere like that you could go. just worried it would get abused.

1 Like

Oh geez. Maybe you should go to hospital then if it’s that bad. Better to be safe than sorry.

1 Like

You seem really stressed in all your recent posts, daydreamer! Are you sure you’re OK? Maybe you should go to the hospital.

1 Like

no its ok, don’t worry, i am a survivor, idk what was wrong with me tbh i still feel a bit weird but i’m just trying not to think about it, i just mopped my stairs outside as it was the last day and it was my turn so glad thats off of my back and it took my mind off of things,

here’s a song…

1 Like

are we dancer?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.