Schizophrenia.com

Single dose of cbd reset schizophrenics brains to normal. Patients had never used antipsychotics before cbd

Cbd reset schizophrenics brains to normal in cbd/schizophrenia trial. The patients had never used any antipsychotics before the cbd.

Hmm, quite interesting and hopeful.
https://galacticconnection.com/single-dose-of-cbd-resets-schizophrenic-brains/

3 Likes

It’s promising, but the study doesn’t say it reset brains to normal - a measurement on a scan was midway between the healthy control and the high risk who received placebo.

They didn’t measure any real world outcomes.

But it shows the need for more research.

Study https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/article-abstract/2697762

5 Likes

True. I never tried cbd without antipsychotics.

I tried CBD without APs and it did exactly nothing,

Maybe helped with some back pain.

I don’t have a lot of faith that a CBD medication is going to work over regular APs.

4 Likes

I take two drops every morning of Hemp CBD oil under the tounge every morning - and i find it helps with my negative symptoms - im more relaxed on it i found. But i still take my Aps as well. I thought it was snake oil at first but it worked for me. Dunno about it “resetting my brain tho” ,

@goldenrex.

Maybe your immune system is a little weak?

Maybe the quality varies out there.

I think the published paper in JAMA said it had an effect in CHR / Clinically High Risk rather than diagnosed schizophrenia patients. CHR could be early onset or prodromal patients. I hope more studies of these cannibinoids take place.
I plan to take some isolate some day. Currently, it is technically illegal to possess in my state Ohio.

I heard about Ohio banning cbd oils. That’s terrible.

It is true. Theyve found the cure. I take level 1 lotus gold. I’m on Abilify and Lithium too but then, I have Bipolar. Lithium reduces suicidal urges!

Hi @tristicles

Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they don’t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant. Feel free to start a new thread on this topic.

Thanks,

Ninjastar
Volunteer Moderator