Since talking to my doctors and case manager

Since talking to my therapist and case manager my inlaws have been nicer. Just little things really. They go to dollar tree quite often and every time they have recently they bring me home an Arizona green tea. My mother in law was going to buy me a watch for 15 dollars but I said forget it

8 Likes

That’s nice to hear @cbbrown. Maybe they have reassessed how they feel about you and realized how much you have actually done for them.

2 Likes

I’m glad they are being nicer to you! I understand how off putting it can be but just try to enjoy it a bit

3 Likes

You can’t change a zebras spots anymore than you can teach an old cat new tricks. And you can lead a horde to water but you can’t make them drink. A stitch in time saves nine.
Early to bed: not.
There was an old woman she lived in a shoe. Little Jack Horner.

In other words, I got 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night, got up for work at 7:00 am drove 45 minutes through traffic, and worked 6 hours. I’m beat.

But my first sentence is the gospel truth. Sorta.

2 Likes

I feel like the love is mutual. I also get treated by my mother when I see my therapist, like when we went to see the therapist today. She said I could renew my drivers licences.:grin:

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re tired.

I know it may not last long but I’m going to enjoy it for now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.