Since how many years you have been taking your medications?Have you recovered?

Which meds do you take?
Want to know since I have just started 1 and half years ago.

1 Like

4 years.
I was treatment resistant.
Now i have found a good combo.
You?

1 Like

1 and half years. I am taking amisulpride and I don’t think it’s working on me.
Are you Indian? I didn’t know anybody here who is using his real name

Nearly 7 years. Still have the odd bad week - But i live mostly a normal life.

Invega fan boy.

No, i am Greek. You?

I am Indian. Om sadasiva is Indian name

1 Like

Medicines you take?

I know. I am a scholar of Vedanta and yoga

25mg quetiapine 2x day plus 300mg at night

Paliperadone 4 weekly depot 100.

I’ve been taking medication for about 5 years. I have tried seroquel, zyprexa, risperidone, invega, and am currently taking latuda. Latuda is my favorite so far but I think I am going to go to a higher dose. It only makes me want to move my tongue a little and it is bearable.

17 years. And now I’m recovered.

3 Likes

Negative or positive ?or both?

I used to have positive and negative symptoms.

I recovered fully from negative and positive symptoms when I was on Abilify for 8yrs but had to stop it due to it causing addictions (dopamine dysregulation syndrome). Now on 6mg Risperdal since a year ago, no positive symptoms but have negative symptoms.

i been on meds for over 10 years now

Is abilify more effective for negative symptoms?

For me it was as its a partial dopamine agonist, doesnt fully block dopamine.

i have been taking medication since 13 years lots of changes …Now i am 400mg seroquel 2mg lorazapam and 15 mg mitrazapine…

17 years. Olanzapine/Lurasidone. Trying to get off Olanzapine but horrible withdrawals.

I’m in 100% complete remission of my psychosis.

1 Like

About 38 years. Resperidone.
I recovered from my initial psychosis but I still have symptoms. When I was younger I was hospitalized several times. From 1990 to 2015 I was not hospitalized and I worked and lived on my own. In 2015 I was hospitalized for one day but I haven’t been hospitalized since them and I am not fully recovered but recovered enough to make and keep my appointment with my dentist right now as I sit in my car relaxing and drinking a soda before I go in.

2 Likes