Simulated hell

Sorry you’re struggling @Dreamer. All i can say is keep fighting, man. And keep working with your pdoc. Perhaps the Clozaril is a good idea for you.

@FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter I haven’t been able to sit and watch tv or movies in years. The only thing I really do is listen to music, but even that isn’t doing it recently.

@disciple Thanks. I’m going to talk with my pdoc about getting back on the Clozaril.

2 Likes

@Dreamer
Let us know when they call you back and what you find out.

My doctor is recommending ECT (electroconvulsive therapy) to me.

@Dreamer
Really? I thought that was for depression. Can it be schizophrenic symptoms? How do you feel about it? Are you scared? Will your insurance cover it?

I’ve been in the same boat. At one point I wanted to at least group up with other schizophrenics, and so I dropped into a downtown Schizophrenic drop in center. But it turned out that those who were there looked like they were having a happy time and were just on another vacation of a many. They seemed to have never suffered at all. They looked like a bunch of actors that were temporarily hired to put on a fake show.

What bugged me most was that the house rules said that you could not talk about schizophrenia itself at all. It’s like someone said that they would kindly give you a nice jigsaw puzzle for free, as long as you agreed not to ever connect any of the pieces together.

My doctor said it can be useful in treating psychotic symptoms too. But I’m diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder bipolar type, so maybe it’ll help those symptoms too.

I am scared of getting it done.The thought of anesthesia scares me

Yes my insurance will cover it.

1 Like

@Dreamer
Wow. Hoping the best for you!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.