Simple Pleasures

• My first sip of coffee in the morning

• The way my fingers hurt after a long day of playing guitar. It’s a satisfying kind of pain, like I’ve done something worthwhile with my day

• My morning dump, lol. Highly underrated

What are your simple pleasures?

13 Likes
  • looking at baby human
  • laying down
  • the cold air
4 Likes

Listening to music
Drinking coffee
Reading the Internet on my phone

4 Likes

The feeling after jog

3 Likes

My husband, kids and fur baby. Love them all!

3 Likes

Waking up at night thinking I have to get up but checking the clock and seeing I still have five hours to sleep.

7 Likes

Staring outside my window and looking at the sky on a Sunny day

The freshness I feel after taking a shower

2 Likes
  • I agree about that first sip of coffee in the morning. Mmm.
  • I love walking around at the park, admiring the trees, sculptures, water, and people.
  • I love spending time with Hubby when he gets off work. Especially days when he comes home from the office (he mostly works from home), and I haven’t seen him all day.
3 Likes

My first sip of coffee in the morning tastes like ■■■■. I need to chug the ■■■■■■ down asap.

It´s instant coffee + microwaved sink water. No sugar. Sometimes, if it´s too hot I´ll put some cold water after.

I get the same when I get sore from the gym

This one is controversial, and depends on the amount of fiber you have taken. It can be good or very bad.

1 Like

Smoking a pipe or cigar
Seeing a pretty bird
Silence or white noise on to block other noise

2 Likes

Simple question Skunk… how do you smoke a cigar? Do you inhale with your lungs? I have no idea, and I want to try before quitting smoking…

1 Like

Smoking a cigar well can be an art and skill. From knowing blends to cutting the foot to properly lighting.

No way on the inhale. Good way to make yourself sick even if you are a seasoned cigar smoker.

Get yourself a pack of those Backwoods cigars that can be found at most gas stations in the states. Good and cheap way to try it. If you are outside of the states then check out what is available in your area.

Rambling here…

I love cigars.

1 Like

1 Like

Smoking
Takeaway food
Sleep

1 Like

Taking pictures and reading about the universe and brain.

2 Likes

I like reading about those things. I also like reading about gluten intolerance because I’m severely gluten intolerant :open_book:

2 Likes

I definantly enjoy taking a good dump
Vaping
Sleeping
Eating

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.