Signs sz visible symptoms

What are the signs of a schizophrenic.
I know u cant see most of the symptoms but im just wondering whats visible in your behavior ?

3 Likes

Hi my Dutch friend whats type of diagnosis did u had… i have sz simplex…!!!

1 Like

I’m curious as well. Other than witnessing a full blown psychotic episode how could you know.

1 Like

honestly these days nothing but in the past i was erratic and disorganized and made no sense and talked too much or not at all

Actually I read this thing once. A sz person had told someone they were sz and the individual said “I could tell”

The sz person just said “no you couldn’t”

Because f you. How could you?

1 Like

once in public i went up to a lady and said “Did you know im the chosen one” and she said “No i did not” and my mom got really mad at me for it. I think she might have known.

1 Like

Maybe. Come to think of it. I’ve actually had incidences like that happen to me. But I never thought they were sz. Just being silly. Lol

1 Like

it wasn’t silly when i got arrested for driving my career like a maniac though like 2 1/2 weeks earlier…but was lucky i didn’t get it in accident. also because i believed i was some sort of grandeur, like my life was an experiment.

Speaking without making sense, being overweight, being very quiet, avoiding eye contact, pacing back and forth a lot or doing stereotyped movements, having tremors, manifesting paranoia, talking with yourself aloud, laughing or crying for no reason, manifesting high sensitivity to lights and sounds, having sleep disturbances, smoking a lot, being unkempt or manifesting low hygiene, avoiding people.

5 Likes

@far_cry0 there r no subtypes in DSM 5 anymore i just have schizophrenia

2 Likes

You also just described autism.

2 Likes

Yes many of these signs are present also in many others mental disorders…

2 Likes

Thats what i am telling you … we just have sz…!!!

Its freaking illness…!!! Do u work @Halo33…!!!

I cant work due to it… i have no girlfriend as well…

1 Like

Havent work for 4 years because i just cant im doing some voluntary work 2 mornings in a week for 2 hours after that i need the whole day for my mind to come clean again

2 Likes

Do u know min 101 the medicine for negative symptoms is coming soon in the U.S…!! Just hope for the best and positive…!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.