Sick of winter, have big plans for spring/summer and beyond

Who else is waiting for winter to end. I’m not depressed but I’m bored of the same old stuff over and over. Would like to go hiking, would like to take a class next semester. And today I think it’s time to volunteer lol been saying that forever but I really need it now. I think my paranoia is gone enough I can volunteer now and be eased in the mind.

I wanna pursue music but back up my years of practice with a bit of an Education in it, meanwhile enriching my life volunteering at the nature place.

That’s the plan. Tomorrow I will make the first step. Calling up the place.

8 Likes

Maybe a bachelor in sound design or sound engineering, that could help you improve your music! One of our trap stars took a bachelor on sound design and his beats are great…

Volunteer work is also valuable, being with people helps a lot on paranoia. These days I’ve been spending more time with my mates and it has been helping, although I still feel like crap when I’m alone at home…

1 Like

I was thinking maybe English lol but sound design would be cool too. Maybe not even a major but like taking a poetry course here, a music production course here, a writing course there.

I have a few good buddies around in all different directions, were looking to see live music tonight but not much is going on.

Yeah I found the number for the volunteering so I’m gonna call it tomorrow

1 Like

Best of luck to you @Jonnybegood!!! School could help prepare you for something too :slight_smile:

1 Like

It can’t be a bad thing anymore. I’m no longer trAumatized too easily. Professors used to bully me and I’d fear them. Now I think I can be on an even level with them. Yeah with my delusions it makes it difficult to stay perfectly in a one track mind all the time, but yeah I’m gonna start over at a new school right near my apartment and it can’t be a bad thing. Thank you.

1 Like

Good luck @Jonnybegood!!! I believe in you!

2 Likes

yes i want to go to pride wear my rainbow wings and lots of glitter ad its will be fab

1 Like

Beyond spring and summer is fall and winter.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for Spring!!!

3 Likes

I like your plans! Good to hear you dont have the paranoias.

1 Like

Cool, good plan.

1 Like

I want to have a BBQ and invite some friends round maybe have a couple of beers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.