Sick of this

My psychosis is pretty much under control besides bouts of paranoia and the occasional hallucination. But my mood is still all over the place. I was just manic for two weeks and I crashed yesterday. I felt it happening and it’s so disheartening. I go from 0 to 100 real quick with my depression, I’m already having suicidal thoughts. I’m in a lot of pain and general weakness feeling. My therapist wants me to get checked for my chronic pain, she suspects it could be fibromyalgia. I’ve had another therapist say the same thing to me so I guess should get checked out. I just don’t think they can do anything so what’s the point.

3 Likes

Have you ever tried amitriptyline? My doctor put me on it for my aches and pains in my shoulders, and it works quite well. The only thing I don’t like, is that it makes my hands a little weak, so it’s harder to play a guitar

1 Like

No I’ve only tried gabapentin and I didn’t like it but I don’t remember why

1 Like

Would you like the suicide hotlines posted?

I’m sorry you are having these issues @Froge . Definitely get checked out by your doc for your pain and bring up your mood with your pdoc. I’m not sure what else to recommend.

I hope that you feel better soon.

3 Likes

No that’s ok. I’m OK just have chronic suicidal thoughts.

2 Likes

I tried Gabapentin as well, and I found it did nothing. My friend found similar with it. If it works for someone all the more power to you, but it does not work for me

1 Like

same here, in my hospital record they write i suffer from chronic suicidal ideation.

That’s not entirely true, I’m happy when drugged and for periods during the day, but besides that it’s true.

Hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

I’m sorry your moods are not stable. I hope you feel better soon

2 Likes

I’m wondering if I’m heading for another psychotic episode. My paranoia is really bad today and I’m hallucinating more.

1 Like

I am sorry to hear this @Froge. I hope you get better.

1 Like

Do you feel like you need to go to the hospital? Be safe

2 Likes

Good question…151515151515

1 Like

Not right now no. But it’ll probably get to that point. It usually does when I feel this way

2 Likes

F*** that sucks. Take care of yourself

1 Like

I’m having urges to use drugs :confused: food is disgusting. I just wanna sleep all day

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.