Sick again second time

its 2am here and I am sick with a stuffy nose runny nose same time and sneezing. I am trying to sleep in a chair upright still stuffed up can’t breathe and I miss my nose spray which my mom took and hid from me so I wouldn’t be tempted to use it I could use it right now I am miserable won’t be online much or doing much of anything but staying in the house for several weeks that’s usually how long it takes me to get over it hopefully by the first of February I should be getting better I just hope I am not sick all winter long. Will sneak and try to find my nose spray in the morning won’t be sleeping much tonight looks like.

1 Like

Sorry you’re not feeling well. :confused:

Hoping it passes soon

:blue_heart:

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon @Melina2. Hope you got your shots.

1 Like

There’s a good chance it could be Omicron. This latest variant passes as a cold in terms of symptoms for many. Suggest trying to get tested or at least using a rapid antigen test if you have access.

Feel better!

:heart:

3 Likes

I think it may just be a cold I will see if it passes on its own if not, I may get tested for Omicron I had all my vaccines for COVID19, and my Booster shot but I know even vaxxed you can still get COVID19 I had it last year and I hope to never get it again or any of the variants.

2 Likes

It looks like the majority of us are getting this one. Some will be lucky and be asymptomatic. For those with 2 shots and a booster it shouldn’t feel worse than a nasty cold. For most anyhow.

3 Likes

I hope you feel better soon

1 Like

yea i hope you feel better soon too. wishing you the best.

1 Like

thanks to everyone for the well wishes I know it’s a cold now my nose isn’t stuffy right now after taking cold medicine generic to Vicks Nyquil I will take it again this evening and see if my symptoms improve again right now, I can at least breathe through both nostrils. Maybe also just a 24-hour bug.I can only hope and wish it is

1 Like

I also had a stuffed nose and runny nose and sneezing. Mine lasted about two or three days. I went to my doctor who tested me and told me I had covid.

1 Like

Had it once so that wouldn’t surprise me if it was COVID Once again.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.