Shower thread!

I got a shower today. Feel slightly better, fighting a sinus infection or something. Anyone else hit the shower today?

6 Likes

Yep. I’m depressed sometimes and if I get up and shower it helps.

4 Likes

We have a bath no shower

2 Likes

13 Likes

Today is bath day, I’m looking forward to it.

2 Likes

I haven’t washed today it actually feels bit disgusting

2 Likes

I struggle to wash, I haven’t for a week.

2 Likes

You must smell ripe by now

This thread is for encouraging, not insulting. A lot of us struggle to deal with basic hygiene.

3 Likes

I went for 10 days. Eventually you feel gross and just want that clean feeling.

1 Like

I Just did. :blush:

2 Likes

Yay! 1515151515

1 Like

I showered today! Whooo!

2 Likes

I just got out of the shower

1 Like

I had a nice bath last night, my hair is nice and silky soft now

1 Like

i had a shower in a hotel. it was Huge and Old!

3 Likes

Hah since you’re a hip hop fan I thought it’d be interesting to share. I always though the lyrics to So Fresh and So Clean by Outkast were, “I’m just so fresh and so clean.” The other day the song came on during a movie and according to the captions, the lyrics are, “I’m dressed so fresh and so clean.” Not very important but hey, we did shower today! (Although not together, thankfully! No offense.:rofl:)

3 Likes

Dude I thought the same thing as you though haha. But there are some more blatant lyric mistakes I make especially in hip hop.

The chorus in California love I seriously butchered up for 10-15 years till I saw a lyric video

2 Likes

You know that song that goes, “Blinded by the light, run up like a deuce in the middle of the night!” I always thought it said douche. Let me see if I can find a link.

That says douche to me.

4 Likes

Yeah I know that song lol. Manfred Mann and Bruce Springsteen made the original

1 Like