Show off your collection/hobby

I started collecting knives then got into everyday carry items. Now I’m mainly watches. I guess it’s kinda a hobby. I like researching watches and looking for the next one. The three together are ones that I’ve sold. The seiko and white dial orient are two that I still own.

9 Likes

5 Likes

I like to have a watch with a stopwatch. I use it for activities such as walking and guitar playing.

1 Like

Right on. My g-shock has a stop watch function. The rotating bezel on the divers act as a timer too. I use them a lot for cooking.

1 Like

Here’s a pic of my edc

6 Likes

Man you have the coolest hobby :+1:

Thanks. Watches are a lot of fun. Plenty of content out there if you’re into watches. Plus eyeing watches in movies and maybe someday on the streets.

2 Likes

I collect cookie jars! I used to have a ton, but when we moved to Oregon I couldn’t bring them with me.

I started collecting again in November, but we don’t really have a good place for them yet.

11 Likes

Those are cool looking.

3 Likes

Ima geek.

7 Likes

I collect Alien action figures. Been at it for years. As those movies have been my absolute favorite.

10 Likes

My study. The rest of my library got lost moving around. I use the internet these days.

7 Likes

I collect things from other countries

This guy is a Berber. It’s a tribe of people that live in North Africa

7 Likes

I am waiting for the genetic modified aliens with wings. Don’t know i always think they can fly as well.

1 Like

Part of my collection of old film cameras.

Most of it is in storage.

12 Likes

I collect beer bottle caps. Most of them are from my college days/days before sz. But I have quite a few unique bottle caps.

3 Likes

I didn’t inherit the collectors gene. I tried collecting hockey cards and pogs when I was younger :blush:

4 Likes

I have a good collection of books. Lately I’ve been buying more than reading. I need to catch up.

3 Likes

I collect DVDs and Blurays. I would snap a pic but my collection is a mess and needs to be organized really bad. I also have some VHS tapes.

3 Likes

Pretty neat! I love luminescent watches!

1 Like