Shout outs

There are just too many ! @Leaf,@everhopeful, @Sarah, @77nick77, @shutterbug @rogueone @FatMama to name a few.

7 Likes

@PinCushion, the matriarch of the forum, you are right, there’s just too many. I love them all.

3 Likes

yes and @shutterbug for cutting through all of the bullsh*t

@PinCushion, thank you so much. I now no longer feel all alone here. I appreciate you too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I wish I were closer with people on here. You’re all wonderful. :heart:

7 Likes

@antidepressant044 for being friendly

2 Likes

Shout outs back at y’all. Hoping I’m less tense these days? Recovering from a year apart from my honey.

:heart:

4 Likes

My hero list is pretty much anyone who has schizophrenia/schizoaffective and finds reason to keep on living.

Bonus props if you have a job and / or are raising a family!

9 Likes

@shutterbug why are you apart from your honey?

A big shout out to @SacredNeigh7 for being one of the most kindest, honest and open people here. The most genuine.

4 Likes

My wife got a job teaching in a town 4.5 hours up north from our home in September 2018. My daughter had a meltdown at the idea of changing schools (friends are more important than your education, you know), and we needed time to arrange the move. The whole thing was sudden. Mrs. Squirrel moved north to work and I stayed behind with Squirrelette.

Mrs. Squirrel got a continuing contract this past June. We rented out our home in the old town (prices are too low to sell) and rented a place together up north. Squirrelette is now off studying bizzyness at college. Other than my heart doing a fairly good impression of a piece of crap, things are better. Glad to be back with the Missus so we can play house together.

4 Likes

Honey? You should be focusing more on your nuts.

2 Likes

Outsourcing – it’s the future!

:blush:

4 Likes

Lemme try my hand at shouting out individuals haha.

@anon90843118 for being insightful and brilliantly artistic, @anon1517417 for being thoughtful and observant, @ThePickinSkunk for being funny and wise, @Noise for being courageous and compassionate, @anon62973308 for being open-minded and introspective, @Firemonkey for always finding good articles to share and being generally knowledgeable, @everhopeful for being persistent and, well, hopeful, as the username implies haha, @LED for being helpful and no nonsense, @anon40653964 for being open and friendly.

I could go on, and I most likely will tomorrow. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@antidepressant044 that is excellent

3 Likes

@Montezuma he doesn’t have the internet and I know I’m not the only one who misses Monte’s input.

@antidepressant044 thank you, I am honored to have you send a shout out.

4 Likes

Why thank you @antidepressant044

I give a shout out to @discobot for being available 24/7.

:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

3 Likes

There are so many kind and inspirational and funny people on here. I appreciate you all! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

I would agree with this one.

2 Likes