Shouldn't we all be grateful

I Mean the way I like to look at things, we are indebted to whoever helped us out of psychosis. Like the medication, how lucky are we to have meds that help with the chemicals in the brain responsible for this. Look at a century ago, and it would be a different story. Anyway how blessed are we to have this things, that help is navigate through psychosis.

It is good to be grateful, even if not out of thanks, but out of respect for those of us who never escaped their psychosis, who will never escape their psychosis. There are some of us who will spend the remainder of their lives in hospitals or prisons. It’s incredibly unfair. I just hope that treatments improve, and that fewer and fewer of us become trapped in psychosis with no way out.

They say you don’t know what you’ve got til it’s gone but every third day when I shower I am so ■■■■■■■ grateful for hot water :shower:

Can’t go wrong with an attitude of gratitude.

:blush:

sorry, no

I’m bitter

I had everything going for me

Absolutely! Very lucky to live in even a country that helps us.

I get that. I had everything going for me as well. Then, when I was 14, I began to crack up. Worsening OCD and depression symptoms and new psychotic symptoms had me attempting to run from my own mind. It pretty much ruined my high school career. I finished my first year of high school with a GPA of less than 1, and I managed to get it up to a 3.5 before I truly began to break. If my teacher hadn’t told my mom, I don’t know where I’d be.

There are two sides to every coin. I understand @John_Raven’s gratitude and I also understand @Daze’s bitterness. It’s a cycle.

Yes, me too! 15151515

I understand, I was a popular kid and a class clown before my break. But it would be worse without treatment.

I’m pretty grateful and consider myself lucky. So far. This could all change in the future though. Who knows. :persevere:

Yes greatful for schizophrenia

Better than schizophrenics in the past, if that’s what you mean

Besides my sleep problems and insomnia I’m thankful and grateful that the medications in this day and age allow us to maintain some sort of stability. Medicine has advanced a lot and continues to improve and so hopefully there will be better medications in the future with less side effects and allow us a much better quality of life.

It’s not easy but we all have to hang in there and do the best we can with what we have.

How lucky i am to have man boobs shrunken nuts and a hormonal imbalance lol

It was like that until they gave me a different med and a very low dose.

I’m not saying it’s without its side effects, but it’s better than nothing at all.

Id rather nothing and sleeping pills.

Then why not just get off meds entirely.

Because im under an act it only helps me to sleep thats all and thats the side effect of the med not what the med is supposed to do.