Should I stop posting photos because I am a guy?

Someone took a lot of great photos and I posted them online on my Facebook.It was during the Xmas party and I had a lot of fun there.I think maybe I should stop posting these photos online because non of my guy friends seem to do that except me,I don’t want to do things that ain’t done by a guy…I want to be appropriate and happy

I didn’t post selfie but mostly group photos

Do whatever makes you feel good about yourself. I confess, people that constantly post selfies of themselves can sometimes come off as narcissistic, but who cares what other people think if you’re happy with yourself?

You exercise a lot and obviously put a lot of effort into your appearance, so you should feel proud about how you look! I wish I was so attractive.

4 Likes

Hey thank you very much,I am slightly worry I might be doing too much,like posting photos online…I find very little male person on Facebook post photos,I seems to be the odd one,posting them and getting fewer and fewer likes each time seems that there is something not right,I need to take care of myself and my image,Social norms I guess haha

Can’t get both lol
Sooner you get out of that “being appropriate” (according to whom?) rule, sooner you’ll be happy AF :wink:

3 Likes

Then I choose happy,:smile:

1 Like

Selfies are one thing, pictures of people in good health and good spirits is another.

You’re fine.

4 Likes

Lots of guys I know post an abundance of photos, especially group photos. There is nothing wrong with it. Like Mouse said, there is a difference between twenty selfies of the same pose and a bunch of pictures of people enjoying themselves.

1 Like

I don’t think there is a hard or fast rule on this… do what makes you happy

Good luck and Happy New Year.

2 Likes

Gender stereotypes FTW? Do what makes you happy. As long as the photos are yours to share and aren’t harming anyone, go for it. Who cares if you fit in to some sort of ■■■■■■ up gender role specific norm?

2 Likes

Yeah, do what makes you Happy - there are no set rules on this kind of stuff.

1 Like

Lots of guys think being masculine means you have to be super conformist. It’s annoying. Be who you are and don’t worry so much about what others think - that is more masculine than following every social norm like a slave.

3 Likes