Should I make another threat?

I normally wouldn’t do this but I feel like prison would be better than this place

No. Do stuff there you normally do.
Take a walk and get some Fresh air.

2 Likes

You’re truly naive if you think prison would be better than a mental hospital

2 Likes

No you shouldn’t. That prison is or isn’t better shouldn’t be involved in your decision. You are in a position to lose a lot if you are deemed dangerous.

1 Like

Can’t walk alone

I already made 2 threats with mild consequences

prison is definitely not going to be better…

1 Like

idk what should i do then

When you do that you are giving the person you are threatening power against you. You might feel briefly powerful when you make a threat, but you are losing power and control. Think strategically about how you will get out of this situation and behave accordingly. Then you will win.

If you behave well, you will get out sooner. It’s that simple. And you’ve been told this a thousand times by people on this forum. If you wanna screw your life up even worse and start making threats, in hope to go to prison, well, that’s on you.

I’m behaving well already you know

Good! Keep it up! You’ll get out in good standing then. Just need to learn to be patient.

I’ve thought about putting myself in prison. Because I was insane. It wouldn’t do what I want. Don’t ask what that is, it’s stupid. I no longer want to be locked up. I guess our situation is somewhat different but both are erroneous.

I just want to stop being stupid

1 Like

Prison is much worse than mental hospital. In prison they don’t care about your physical and mental health. You will likely get beaten and maybe worse. Many are stabbed and die in prison. Prison is not a clean place, its full of diseases. Also in prison you won’t be allowed to go out to see your family etc

1 Like

Finnish prisons aren’t like that

Well for sure prison is worse than jail. Lots of physical fights in prison.

I feel like you’ve made some mistakes, but it’s not too late for you to turn your life around. I was hospitalised when I was 14 and had to go to a special school. I had to recognise that people were genuinely trying to help me. You can escape this downward spiral. I hope you recognise that and try to work with the people there while you still have time. I don’t know what it’s like in Finland but in the UK, as soon as you’re 18, they treat you a lot different.

So there they allow you to go out? I don’t think thats true.

Not out but they aren’t that bad