Should I keep my very short hair?

Oh, thank you, dear!!! :slight_smile:
This girl is cute, its good when we all can smile… I do it irl, but not in front of the camera still.
Can you post though this pic less blurry, could you do that for me pls? :slight_smile:
I wonder still if my face now is made for this kind of short hair? In my country, the girls prefer the longer hairs, but i wonder if this is a good provocation lol :smiley:

1 Like

I searched for pics but not available.
But here is the clip from the movie.

1 Like

Thank you Hundred times @X_Y_Z, I found her cut and the actress on pinterest :slightly_smiling_face:
But gals and guys, am I not a bit too plumpy for this short hair?:thinking:
I wonder also what the boyish haircuts call in your mind, guys? Is this a freedom maybe, no? Sorry for my questions, I am killing the time here…
@lekkerhondje , in fact, you know, my “me” is affected in my illness. I don’t have an idea what I want or what I like… Maybe it’s my agnosis or my anhedonia, idk… I can’t think, darling… or maybe I lack a heart now, am not sure :unamused:

1 Like

Every guy is different but personally I like long hair on a woman.

But you have to do what you want.

1 Like

Some short haircut suggestions in pics, pls, if you can, pals?
I still wonder what to do here… I sometimes want it messy, sometimes not.
What would you find interesting for my face in pics?

I think, that I found my next haircut lol :grinning: I like this one. Do you think it will suit my face? You saw my deformed face already, but well :smirk:
It’s this one… but idk how I’ll keep it messy like that:

1 Like

I think something like this would suit your face:

Probably not the best angle to showcase the style, but anyways.

I myself, have very long hair, but I have no idea what to do with it. I’ve also been considering a change in hairstyle because I’ve basically had the same one since I was a teenager. Good luck, and I hope you will be happy with whatever you choose!

1 Like

Although I prefer long hair on women I have to admit that one is nice.

Oh yeah, this could suit my face. Need to grow it for that.
Go shorter too if you want a change, it’s interesting I find lol :relaxed:
Me, my face deformed around all my suffering, so I am struggling with the haircuts… But sometimes it’s what happens :smirk:
And this is me, 15 years ago:

Did I change for the worse? :thinking:
But I was in pain even back then lol, I was incapable to smile or look at the camera even then…

2 Likes

Oh yeap, thanks! It hit me too, when I saw it :blush::blush:

1 Like

Everyone looks at least a little different than they did 15 years ago. I think you have a very pleasant looking face and great skin. I have a scar on my lip that skews my face a little. It used to depress me greatly and I would always see myself as looking deformed, but I learned to move past it eventually.

1 Like

I wonder if my paranoia is affected by my belief, that I look ugly or mentally sick?.. I still can’t resolve this equation about my outside, idk why :pensive: sometimes I get scared, that I am just even physically anomalied, too ugly, too different from the beauty standards… I was often treated, that I have strange face lol… I am from a mixed parents, but I wonder if I turned sz only cause I had some physical anomaly?
I have also one friend, who is a doc and he said, that sometimes the docs can tell easily when somebody is mentally ill…
Well, I try to not carry about my look now, but as I said, one friend told me, that I have a small face anomaly eh…

1 Like

In the past, whenever I started feeling bad about my appearance, usually voices would creep up and comment on it. Then I would feel worse about my looks and the voices would increase even more. The two sort sort of feed off each other.
It kind of subsided when I found something that gave me purpose. Appearance becomes less of an issue when you find something that gives your life meaning and makes you feel that you have something to offer outside of what you look like, if that makes any sense.
Having said that, it is something I still have to work on daily, not feeling down about my looks.

sorry youre suffering @Anna1 :rose:

With your features, a longer bob would look nice. Chin length, maybe.

I like how it looks in that picture, long and pulled back. But i like long hair.

:gift_heart:

:heartpulse:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.