Should I get a motorcycle? Or a dune buggy?

It’s hard to choose. I always favored BMW’s but they’re hard to clean. Decisions, decisions.

1 Like

I’d get a Yamaha R1 and go tear-assing around town at 150 mph.

1 Like

2 Likes

Buggy fo sho. And take it Dumont Dunes north of Baker on the highway between LA and Vegas. (Way more exciting than either Glamis or Pismo-Oceano.)

https://www.google.com/search?q=Dumont+Dunes&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1096&bih=625&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1tIn0k63KAhUS3mMKHR00CQcQ_AUIBygC

I like the dune buggy. Get some kind of round bug-eye shaped glasses to wear, sunglasses if you dont wear glasses - electric green, you know - the color of a july fly’s wing - Fly! with your eyes wide open to the sunlight. Mind what you see. How old will you be - on your birthday, anyway? Stomp them candles out! One! Two! Three! 4 ! 5 !..Light some magic in the night, Go right and you won’t be wrong. Just another roadside sign -

1 Like

I just bought a scooter. I wouldn’t get a motorcycle a friends boyfriend died in an accident

Get the dune buggy. I would get lessons just to be safe. I know two people who blew out their knees on a scooter, because they didn’t get lessons first.

I’d get neither. They’re both dangerous. Stick with the car.