Should I be graffiti artist or gamer

I don’t quite understand… when I start drawing more I imagine that video games are cooler.

When I play video games I think I better draw it’s more reliable proffesion

1 Like

I’m trying to create a game and I would love if I can post your art across my maps. Let me know if you’re down @crazy_dancer_arcade_pro.

1 Like

I think I may have made you angry. But I’m older. be well. yes, graffiti. ha.

1 Like

What’s in it for me?

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind paying you for some of your work.

I’m just getting used to the software now, when I have something to show I’ll post it on YouTube. Gonna be a while from now.

You can throw ideas at me if you like. I’m basing it on a simple multiplayer TPS for now, adding more stuff later on.

1 Like

I think the main issue is to stop having “shiny object syndrome”, where you continually believe that “something else” is more fun than what you’re doing. Stop being driven by emotions, and gain the discipline to commit to something, even if it feels like ■■■■.

2 Likes

you didn’t answer the question, still, good response, okay. If I’m going to be creative, there will involve emotions. Even my son gets it, out of dance. Just be creative.

1 Like

If you live life driven by emotions, you’ll find yourself adrift like a leaf in the winds of change, never settling down.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.