Should I ask one woman to have coffee with me

I often see one younger woman when I ride my bicycle. She also rides a bicycle or walks. We have quite good conversations and I was thinking of asking her to have coffee with me. I am not quite certain how she would react. I am a little afraid that this might spoil our current good conversations. What do you think?

3 Likes

I don’t know it depends on how young she is?

1 Like

She is in my age group.

2 Likes

nothing wrong with going to having a coffee… if you mean a coffee at some cafe of course.

1 Like

Yes, coffee at a local cafe.

2 Likes

yea ask her to do that… i think it’s a good idea if you can talk well together.

2 Likes

Then I say go for it.
Going for a coffee or tea is perfect
Good luck!

3 Likes

Would be a good first step @mjseu

3 Likes

Go for it! You never know unless you try

5 Likes
2 Likes

I find open honesty to be best in situations like this.

You could tell her what you told us, you enjoy the conversations and would like to invite them for a cafe.

You are a nice guy

2 Likes

yea why not, if she is interested to hang out, just say hi.

2 Likes

Yeah, you could ask her. Don’t make it a big deal or come on too strong. Just something simple like, “Hey, would you like to go out for coffee some time?” Something simple and friendly that doesn’t put too much pressure on her or you.

4 Likes

Thanks for good advices @77nick77 @everhopeful @CoCo @Wave @oe1489 @DNA @Ooorgle @lekkerhondje I’ll ask her for a coffee in this summer.

8 Likes

When I was a teenager i wanted to be a computer expert I was studying computer programming by myself. I have become a slight computer expert. For the reason that i wanted to be a computer expert i think it appropriate that i follow through and successfully take some worthless accounts. They must never be allowed to return. They tried to take control of what schizophrenia is when my experiences are probably the most real and authentic that ever touched that site. Schizophrenia is not really a disease necessarily anyway because a lot of what can be called schizophrenia is just not being a mindless drone. To be fundamentally different from the average stupid human you would have to be schizophrenic because there is no other way to achieve that as a human. Take Ted Kaczynski for example.

I am very busy but I can throw something together quickly with enough free time which can be achieved by doing quick food raids on foot to nearby super markets and back allowing me to spend much of the day at my place.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.