Short story I am writing

2 Likes

You’ve miss a coma 7th row

1 Like

Thank You! I’m really bad with grammar. Writing is hard for me I have to edit like 100 times for it to line up and make sense.

Don’t worry you’ll get it right

1 Like

hey misha, sounds interesting like a kind of apocolyptic scenario, i hope its got a happy ending :slight_smile: lol

2 Likes

It’s an interesting theme. And I’m not sure yet. It’s rare that people have happy endings.

1 Like

everyone likes happy endings lol, it gives them hope :slight_smile:

i think a happy ending is possible :wink:

1 Like

This is an awesome start of a story, I like the way you write. I hope you will post the completed story when you’re done, I’d be really interested to read it. How about when you’re finished you let us read yours and I’ll post one of mine? Very few people ever get to read my stories, it would be really cool to swap if you are interested in doing that (no pressure!). My work is generally pretty dark, maybe too dark for some, I’m often afraid to share it. Anyway keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m going to keep writing on it. That would be fun. I have one more I’m working on. It’s more light hearted. Though I like things that capture the fact that things don’t always get better.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.