Shock and Awe.... Do you feel it?

In the midst of my mental health problems. I have issues with feeling paralyzed by the power my mental health has over me because of the rapid dominance over me and it debilitates my way of life. so I’m not living to my full potential and it feels like I’m at war all day long!

Or in the midst of the Fog… the wolf stands still. Meaning that in the fog its so hazy that you cannot see whats going on because theres so much information being thrown at you and you don’t know how to handle it or fight back because its to much to handle at times.

Because I’m a man I think this way about my mental health problems because its the only way I know how to survive it, because it can either take control of you and dominate you or you can learn to work with it understand it and fight back!

Theres resources stating what these are and those are

Shock and Awe:
Shock and awe (technically known as rapid dominance) is a military doctrine based on the use of overwhelming power and spectacular displays of force to paralyze the enemy’s perception of the battlefield and destroy its will to fight.

Fog of War

During the Fog of War those who are experiencing the fog, are experiencing emotional overload. There are more emotional inputs than the bearer can deal with. These emotionally charged inputs happen at a rate higher than the receiver can deal with or resolve. The human brain can only deal with so much input (in much the same way as a microprocessor saturates). When the volume of the data received is greater than the speed at which this information can be processed, it creates a fog or twilight. The data input from various data sources, eye, ears (noise, useful information, and commands) exceeds the data rate at which it can be processed. This data overload creates the fog. People’s ability to deal with that data overload varies greatly among the various personality types.

So how do my fellow people deal with these issues in there own life? Does it teach you resistance in the midst of distractions? Do hard distractions help more with alleviating the symptoms? Id appreciate the input.

Have a good one!
intounknown