Sheep in wolfs' clothing

Sheep in wolfs’ clothing, defined by http://www.urbandictionary.com as

Someone who appears to be strong willed powerful and very independent when inside they are humble lonely and weak.

Are you a sheep in wolfs’ clothing?

1. Yes
  2. No, I am a wolf in sheep’s clothing
  3. Don’t know
0 voters

My behavior is too scattered and erratic to characterize it with a simple phrase.

1 Like

Does it help if you take personality test? Or at least try to find out your strengths and weaknesses?

That’s not what it means, though. UrbanDictionary is not very trustworthy. But it’s a great expression. We have the same expression in my language.

"A Wolf in sheep’s clothing is an idiom of Biblical origin used to describe those playing a role contrary to their real character with whom contact is dangerous, particularly false teachers. "

Edit: Oops! I see what you did there. Disregard this. :slight_smile: I’m not a sheep in wolf’s clothing.

3 Likes

Thank you, Treebeard, for your post. :relaxed:

1 Like

I am lonely miserable and weak but I am surviving this ■■■■ so I am tougher than so many people.
Me being a sheep or a wolf does not matter much because it does not involve other people. I am too busy with myself.

2 Likes

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

2 Likes

Yah none of these terms describe me. I am neither a wolf in sheeps clothing or a sheep in wolfs clothing. I think I have a balance between sheep and wolf both on the outside and inside.

2 Likes

I would say I’m more of a carnivorous sheep.

3 Likes

It might. I’ve taken the mmpi before, but they didn’t give me the results.