and You See A Door … ,

Do You Walk Throo It (???) ,

So Do You (???) , , ,

Do You Believe In Life After Love (???)

I do, very much so.

I don’t miss my former loves anymore :smile:

Good to hear from you @sleepoptimistic

1 Like

look allways look for found love. the friend that have it bad, because two paths devided.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

e(Y)e Personally Know NOTHING Bout NOTHING , I Meen If NOTHING Is Full Of NOTHING , Then It’s Easy To Say That One Would Know Everything About Such … , So It Comes As No Surprise That e(Y)e Know Everything About NOTHING , Witch Is NOTHING , So e(Y)e Would Say Frankly , I Know NOTHING About Such … , So Once Again and I’ll Say It Clearly On / Within An Equalization Proclamation , I Know NOTHING About NOTHING , OR Shall I Say , EVERYTHING …

" SHARE YOUR THOTS " ,

(BY YOURSELF) ()R (WITH " US ")

My life is so much better after love, or at least after that kind of love. I don’t know if I was just really bad at it or what, but I don’t care for myself when I am in a fixated, possessive relationship. When I find myself thinking, I am theirs and they are mine, my ability to see what’s best for me and appreciate what’s best for them takes a huge hit.

Right now, I’m in a I am mine and she is hers and we prefer each other’s companionship sort of relationship, and it’s the best I’ve had. We feel like a team.

1 Like

I’m about to look like a huge jerk here but thot means That Hoe Over There to the kids now. :frowning: Like bae.

But I find the words “one day you will fall asleep an disappear” incredibly romantic. Very beautiful image. I would like it if when we died we didn’t leave a corpse, that we just weren’t there anymore. Nothing for anyone to clean up, no mess. Just silence.

I don’t believe in life after love. I think you get one and that’s it. Of course a perfect love ends with death so if you and someone else are in love and it doesn’t work out that doesn’t count. True love entails loyalty till death. I would be extremely confused if I ended up having feelings for someone after C was gone because of this idea. I’m a priority person. Everyone gets a number. If someone loved you till death but someone else picked up where they left off and loved you as much as the last person in as fulfilling a way what do you do? If I don’t love him and only him till death as well then my love for him isn’t perfect.