Share your latest discovery

I went online and discovered how to make homemade rat poison. I put some in the attic for whatever is running around up there.

1 Like

I’ve discovered God loves me and that I’m extremely lucky to be alive. I went too fast around a curve in the road and I slid on the ice and almost ran into the sign, like I pumped the brakes and I slammed it in park. I didn’t know what else to do. My dad said I should have steered, but that was the best place I could have slid into honestly. I was THIS CLOSE to the sign! So I also discovered that you shouldn’t speed around curves on solid ice. Well DUH i know, but the ice came out of nowhere, there was no ice and then suddenly, ICE AND SNOW EVERYWHERE! BLOWING TOWARDS MY CAR. So I swerved and then I sped up to beat the massive wind chill and then I almost ran into the sign =

No offense but if I’m gonna die I’m going down high off my ass God bless.

1 Like

But thank JESUS I didn’t. Thank u. Thank u. Thank u. I will be your messenger, and I will carry the good news of The Lord of Heaven, that schizophrenia is not a curse–it is only an epic trip on existence. One, where you see some really crazy stuff happen that no one else notices, and that you’d rather not notice but not noticing makes u crazier anyways, at least I’m strong enough to handle the truth. That’s why I hung onto my thoughts, and self respect. I love my thoughts and i love my self, and I love the fact that I’m crazy bipolar adhd and schizophrenic because I was born happy. I will die happy.

I will come back and be even happier. And by the time I come back a thousand times, I’m sure I’ll know exactly what everything means from each angle, and it will be cool for once. I hate knowing everything, but u know it works better when what u think is what u know, and if u dont know what u think then—ur screwed. That’s why I just accept that I know very little about the things I do know, and kknow less about what I can’t fathom because the fathoming part just makes me feel like I’m stuck on an endless …

And I hate my psychiatrist…

endless movie where everyone is breaking down, and I can’t stop it. I’m a train tthat keeps goinng and going, and yeah wrecking ball might be an accurate description.

And I CAN control the weather.

ITS MY RIGHT TO believe what i want to believe and feel what I want to feel. But I never tell my doctor wwhat I am truly thinking or feeling, that’s why I come here.

Beccause if she knew that I really thought I could control the weeather, heard voices that gave me good advice and that …is it…aside frrom the whole spy thing, but yeah I don’t tihink it warrants anyone following my path.

I don’t tell people they should be like me, I don’t want people to be crazy like me. It’s a difficult system to overcome. I am happier when I’m faced with the truth lookk everyones sad and deepressed. GET THHE ■■■■ OVER IT!

I’m glad you discovered this, because I’ve always found your advice to be exactly the word of wisdom I needed. Thank you 77nick77

2 Likes

Man you sliding almost hitting a sign, that’s bad for us pot smokers man. Are you a good stoned driver?

I discovered the meaning of “LIFE” !

You too can do the same. Simply pick up a dictionary and look up the word “life”.

1 Like

I think you have to find the meaning of life yourself. It’s not in a book. I know that was a joke - to shield yourself against seekers.

You and James have a nice holiday kidsister.

2 Likes

Ants in my kitchen! My brother told me this would happen.

It’s so odd that you mention that because we are getting ants too. I wonder what they are looking for. Last year my kid sis salted the carpets… just table salt sprinkled around a little after each time she vacuumed and that seemed to make them go away.

I guess it’s time for salt again.

These came in right after the first rain. I don’t have carpets. I’m going to make sure all the food is sealed away from them.

I discovered over the last few days that I can walk over 5 miles in one day! As long as the weather is good. I’ve been feeling great with all the warmth and sunshine here in Houston.

Blessings,

Anthony

2 Likes

Do you have the s health on your phone?
It tracks your steps and 10,000 a day is the goal. Just doing day to day things I get like 7000 steps but on exercise days I exceed it.

Here you go pob.

No, I have never heard of that. But I’ll definitely check it out! I think it would be cool to be able to track things like that.

Thanks for the suggestion, LWD!

Blessings,

Anthony

Thanks, Nick. Some things to ‘ponder’ when I have more time. Right now I’m just rubbing them out. Makes me feel kind of bad…

5 miles in one day… no wonder you look so young and trim…

Good for you. I remember when you were posting that you were just getting out the door.

You have come a long way in a short amount of time.

You’re progress makes me smile every time.

Thanks, J! I’m feeling really blessed by this progress and being able to get outside and enjoy nature. It’s improved my mood by like 1000%. There’s nothing like a natural sunshine buzz!

Blessings,

Anthony

1 Like

time travel , well i will be honest i did not discover it, but, i was reading steven hawkins the very smart guy in the wheelchair ( now that is a very brave man…hugs to mr. hawkins ) and he was talking about wormholes’ and they exist everywhere but they are so tiny, but if you could expand them you could time travel…cool!
take care
p.s at the moment i am starting to build a space ship with warp speed capabilities !

2 Likes