Share something about yourself

I also sleep with stuffed animals.

3 Likes

I am lucky enough to have an identical twin and I like to sleep in total darkness.

2 Likes

I have never taken my cars to a car wash, made travel arrangements, nor organized any events or had a party (or get together) of any type at my house, never been admitted to a regular hospital either.

2 Likes

I am unique. 1515151515

4 Likes

I saw Star Wars in a cinema in 1977 when it first came out. :movie_camera:

7 Likes

I dress my stuffed animals up in real kids clothes and take them with me when I go places, although they mostly stay in the car.

9 Likes

I used to do that too. Sleep with lights on.

3 Likes

Me, too!!! Iā€™m 25 and unashamed.

2 Likes

i dont watch tv anymore or watch the news, i catch everything off of word of mouth and social media like fb :slight_smile: i very seldom read magazines or newspapers but i started a library anyway haha

2 Likes

My lip is pierced.

2 Likes

I donā€™t read the news, either. Itā€™s bad for my mental health, because of all the bad stuff in the news like people getting shot / murdered. It makes me cry.

My husband reads the news and relays important news / events to me.

3 Likes

yes @Blossom it took me a long time to stop even though it was harmful but iā€™m glad i did bc its made my life so much easier :slight_smile:

1 Like

I used to have the compulsion to organize my chips according to size also, it has faded. My husband and you are the only other people I know of that do it too. I honestly donā€™t like the taste of the broken chips, but I do eat them because thatā€™s is ridiculous of me. sigh

1 Like

I never go anywhere after work, always at home, and I typed this in the nude :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I can eat broken ones, they just all need to be sorted or wonā€™t taste the same. Duller, I think.

1 Like

Woooooohooo! 151515

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œeverhopeful, post:26, topic:131115, full:trueā€]
I saw Star Wars in a cinema in 1977 when it first came out.
[/quote]z

Me too, went with my brother and his friend.

Pictures! we need pictures!:grin::face_with_monocle::yum:

2 Likes

Me too. But it was right before I got diagnosed and I donā€™t remember any of it because I spent most of the movie craning my neck and looking back over my shoulder at all the people in the audience because I thought they were bugging me somehow.

1 Like

Careful what you wish for , iā€™m not shy :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have 6 cats. And Iā€™m taking care of a 7th temporarily.

6 Likes