Share im not worthy of?

being a part in your life , all ever want to do is be happy care free, there never has happened. in a moment feel un longing for such a path as this, a hole void of emptiness, point less computer, why ask a pointless task only to find betterness and sadness as this…

1 Like

A large part of being happy is being content with what you have. The Greek philosopher Epicurus is known for saying that life is about the pursuit of pleasure. However, he believed that pleasure was satisfaction with simple things like friendship, wholesome food, nature, music, etc. (The Romans corrupted his philosophy.) I find that I am happier when I am living without having all my whims being indulged.

1 Like

“The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom… You never know what is enough until you know what is more than enough.”
------------- William Blake, Proverbs of Hell

Happiness is internal if you go looking for it outside of yourself you will never find it. We place our happiness in other hands and the worst a person can do to is not live up to our expectations. So we are always let down. Sex,drugs, food. shopping etc etc etc are all instant gratification and where many have got lost looking for happiness. So much more to say on it like Theodore Roosevelt said Comparison is the thief of joy. Find what gives you joy in life rather then just happy as well. I’m still learning all this myself so your not alone.

sure it would be nice to be carefree but I find myself having nightmares even when the situation is ok. So I make up unhappiness.