Schizophrenia.com

Shampainful’s art thread

I’m making this thread so i don’t always spam with photos of half- done art!

here’s what i’m working on now, some blossoming trees from the park:

20 Likes

a park near me, this is probably my least favourite painting :sleeping: oh well :joy_cat::joy_cat:

12 Likes

These are very pretty . Keep up the Excellent work.

1 Like

Looks great ! :+1:

2 Likes

really nice =) 151515

2 Likes

thanks everyone for the positivity :slight_smile:

2 Likes

a cute cactus i’ve just finished :slight_smile: i love my plants

12 Likes

Hmm. . .

Have You Ever Heard Of Alex Grey?.

He Has Done Some Cover Artwork For The Band T00L.

I Usually Don’t Take Serious Notice Of Cover Art. More So It’s Details Inside The Music Itself.

But!, Perhaps That Artist Can Inspire You For Even A Higher Reach Artistically?.

Although You Look Good As It Is.

Jus Sayin.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

1 Like

Looks great. You’re very talented ! :sunny:

1 Like

thanks for the reference, i will have to look him up! i try not to take my work too seriously, i use it therapeutically, but i’m always looking to improve. when i get some money i’ll be buying some oils and canvas i think :flushed:

man, I love your art.! don’t sell yourself short…these could sell !!

1 Like

that’s really lovely of you to say! maybe one day i could sell some art… people are always fascinated by mental illness art especially psychosis hahahaha

Hmm. . .

Hello Again @shampainful,

Have You Conjured Anymore Art Pieces?.

I Personally Don’t Really Delve Into The Thought Of Selling Any Of My Music.

But!, That’s Jus Me. If You Ever Decide Too. Maybe Perhaps Paint Brighter Colours Within An Abstract Purpose Of Confusing The Witness. All While Having The Solution As The Center Of It’s Existence?.

Thank You For Reading My Post.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

1 Like

nothing new yet, i’ve had an idea but i’ve not started it. the medication makes it harder for me to start or finish things :confused: but i have the vision in my head :slight_smile:

Looks awesome @shampainful!

1 Like

Hmm. . .

I Understand That Trouble Completely.

I Fought With My Clinic For Quite Some Time On The Subject Of Creativity.

When I Skipped Medication. I Could Pick Up My Guitar And Sing Song’s Off Of The Top Of My Head For 15 Minutes. Making The Oddest, Most Confusing Song’s I Could Ever Imagine Doing. During Recording And Playback, I Would Listen To The Song’s, Scratch My Head And Laugh.

And I Would Be Sent To Facility After Facility.

It Was Intensely Depressing. Confusing. Sad And Without Any Real Clarification.

But!, After Giving Up On The Fight. And Taking The Med’s. I Began To Put A New Focus On My Creations. Kinda Like The ‘Arcade Fire’, Song Where Win Butler Sing’s, , ,

‘I Guess We’ll Jus Have To ADJUUUUUUUUST’ (!!!).

So i Did, And Never Lost What Was Most Important To Me.

The Center Being Of Self.

So Don’t Give Up, @shampainful. If You Need To Switch Tracks. It’ll Work In The End (!!!).

1 Like

i appreciate your support! i just need to put my new ideas on paper! i really want to get myself some oils because some of my ideas would be really hard to create with watercolour. i’m excited :slight_smile:

my feelings about being on diazepam… i just painted where my brush took me

3 Likes

Love it :)))) :))))

It’s so free

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile: i just felt the urge to paint and get my feelings out. diazepam has made it harder to paint because of concentration and i’m sick of it! i can’t wait until i’m tapered off it entirely

2 Likes